Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Morning Musings


Welcome to a new series!  As some of you already know, I’m trying to take Mondays off this spring (after working six days/week for longer than I can remember, this will be a welcome respite!).  As part of my Monday sabbatical, I decided to start a new series, entitled:

Monday Morning Musings

Each week on Monday morning I’ll post an inspirational quote with a few of my thoughts.  You’re invited to join in the conversation by commenting.  Please leave your thoughts or reflections, and invite your friends to do the same.

I know, this isn’t the typical retail store blog post.  But I’m not exactly a typical retail store owner!  For me, it’s all about relationships.  And that starts with getting to know one another.  So, here are my thoughts, for the whole world to see!

My hope is that, by getting a glimpse into me, you’ll get a glimpse into my store, The Menagerie, and what makes us both tick.  For nearly thirty-five years I’ve had the privilege of serving the Austin community.  We’ve grown from a one-room shop over on Parkcrest to the beautiful carriage shop we are today (in Jefferson Square).  And now we’re expanding into social media!

Come along for the ride because, without you, it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun!