Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

The last four days were wonderful and LONG!!!  Sorry about not blogging, but I literally fell into bed every night and went fast asleep.  Almost every night, I was too tired to eat!!!!!

BUT, I would fall into bed happy because every day my vendors, UPS, and FedEx did their part.  Every package arrived and was delivered.  Two of my staff worked all day Sunday - when the store was closed - checking orders and calling customers to give updates.  I've said it once, but it must be said again, it takes a village.

Thank you for a wonderful season.  And now, I'm off to the Bahamas to visit my oldest daughter and her family.

I know I'll come back refreshed and ready to be off to Gift Market on January 6th for new, spring product (because, being in retail is like riding a bike: you have to keep pedaling or you'll fall off!).

See you in 2013!

All my best, Vickie